Confirmation Celebration Reception
Attention Seventh Graders – Get a head start and earn church service hours for by baking or serving, or both!
Record hours in the Blue Service Journal included in the Confirmation Packet
- One (1) church service hour is earned for 2 dozen cookies. (2dz=1hr)
- Parents serve as the supervising adult and sign the Blue Service Hours Journal
Bake Cookies for Nativity’s Confirmation Celebration Receptions
- Cookies must be home baked – made with love. Those are the most delicious kind. No Peanuts.
- Deliver cookies to the Parish Office on Thursday, March 28, 5:00 – 9:00 pm or Friday, March 29, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Serve We need help ( setup, serve, & cleanup) during the Confirmation Celebrations
- The number of volunteers is limited. You must sign up with Sign-up Genius . If you do not sign up, you are not eligible to participate
- Time is earned per shift hours
- Bring your Blue Service Hours Journal
- Attire: Sunday best. No bear shoulders, no sandals