We regret to announce that the 2019 Nativity Trunk-or-treat is cancelled due to too few cars signed up to host a “trunk”. Please check back next year!
Nativity families are invited to a Christ-centered, safe, family celebration!
See you next year!
Save the Date – October 23, 2020
– Decor must be family friendly and appropriate
– Cars will be given one parking space. Space assigned upon arrival – no special requests
– Cars must be registered to participate
– Space is limited to the number posted. No same days will be allowed in
– Registered cars must also supply their own candy – about 500 pieces which should be given out slowly
– Alternative treats are welcome such as books, pencils or allergen free treats
How it works:
5:00 pm – Area opens to Registered Cars, in spots in order of arrival
6:30 pm – Close event area. No more cars allowed in – No exceptions. Car engines completely off – and remain off until organizer clears the event.
7:00 pm – Event begins
8:00 pm-ish – Event Ends – again – engines remain off until cleared by organizer – Cars will be escorted out by event staff
Notes: Plan ahead by checking out the layout and overhead lighting of the upper church parking lot. There are no power owlets available. Cars must supply own power source.
– Adults must be parishioners and OCP compliant
– Teens 8th grade-12th grade may volunteer
– All volunteers must arrive by 5:30 pm and stay till the event is over (around 9:00 pm)
– Contact Ms Ingrid at [email protected] before you signup