Adult Volunteers Needed
Faith-full Adults Wanted!
Have YOU heard the “call” to work with youth?
YOU can make a difference in the life of a young person – leading them closer to Christ.
Who is an adult leader?
People age 18-21 years old are eligible to work with Middle School students.
Adults 21+years old including, college grads, young professionals, parents, guardians, grandparents, retirees, neighbors, and friends are all are welcome to share the Catholic faith with a young person!
What if I have never worked with youth ministry before, will you train me?
Yes, we’ll give you training and a mentor if you are new to this ministry.
What kinds of ministries do you need help with?
We have so many ways to get involved, such as:
– EDGE Core Team – Every Sunday
– LifeTEEN Core Team – Every Sunday
– GoDEEPER – Ladies – Every Wednesday
– GoDEEPER Gents – Every Thursday
– Sunday Night Hospitality – set up/clean us dinners
– One Acts Crew, Staging, Costuming
– Vacation Bible Camp (Summer) – Adult Shepherd
– Camp EDGE (Summer) – Adult Shepherd
– Soup Suppers – Make Soup – Help Clean up
– Coaching CYO Basketball
– Trunk or Treat (October)- decorate a car or help with the event